The Oakland Association of REALTORS® (OAR) has formed a Commercial Committee to serve our members real estate commercial in the Oakland, Piedmont and Emeryville areas. Real estate commercial
offers a very broad category of business, covering from industrial and office buildings, land, apartments, hotel/motel properties, to retail businesses.
OAR and its Commercial Committee work very hard to provide valuable services such as:
Becoming a member of our Commercial Committee is very easy and FREE. Please contact the Association office at 510-836-3000 or the Commercial Committee Chair,
Aziz Khatri to find out more about the program.
Other services that OAR provides to its Commercial members are:
- Delivering real estate commercial education, professional development, and networking opportunities with other commercial REALTORS®
- Offering the opportunity to "pitch" listings to other commercial REALTORS®, to allow them quickly sell or lease real estate products for the clients.
- Offering meetings and seminars to share information with other commercial REALTORS®.
- Introducing commercial REALTORS® to many services provided by the National Association of REALTORS® and the California Association of REALTORS®.
- Introducing commercial REALTORS® to affiliates include commercial lenders, property title, appraisers, inspectors, architectures, trainers, and the like.
The Oakland Association of REALTORS® Commercial Division supports commercial real estate practitioners throughout the Oakland. The Commercial Real Estate Division provides services for commercial members. OAR Commercial
Division provides networking opportunities with commercial practitioners, affiliated professionals, education, special events and the exchange of reliable information enhancing the ability to ethically and effectively serve clients.
- Access to the National Association of REALTORS® news and information for their marketplace
- Strategic alliances with Commercial real estate vendors
- Legislative advocacy on the state and national level
- Monthly education and MLS Breakfast Marketing meetings
- Free use of zipForm® 6 (electronic forms software, Forms Advisor™, Forms Tutor™, Electronic Signatures, zipVault™, and ePUBS™ with the "Commercial Property Owner's Guide to Earthquake Safety"
With commercial real estate on the rise there has never been a better time to incorporate commercial real estate into your business.
Whether you are a commercial broker or agent who wants to learn more or a residential broker or agent looking to break into commercial transactions these programs are for you. These courses will provide a general
overview of commercial real estate.
NAR Commercial Research
* Real Estate Commercial Research
* Commercial Connections and RCA Reports
* Commercial Intelligence Briefings
NAR Commercial To find out What's New in Commercial Real Estate, visit the NAR Commercial Home Page at www.realtor.org/commercial
NAR Commercial Advocacy
The Source, NAR Commercial's Blog
NAR Commercial Research
NAR Commercial's five commercial affiliates consists of the following:
- CCIM Institute
- Counselors of Real Estate
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- REALTORS® Land Institute
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
NAR Commercial Education
Click the REALTOR® University icon on the left to take online course.
Featured Commercial online course: "Discovering Commercial Real Estate"
On Sale Now:†$79.00
Click here to take this course online.
NAR Online Member Guide
NAR Commercial Education
To find out What's New in Commercial Real Estate, please visit the NAR Commercial Home Page at www.realtor.org/commercial
Commercial Real Estate Financing Panel and Mixer
May 19 - OAR Office
Network with experienced real estate professionals. The market is constantly changing and the number of transactions is going up. Will you be
positioned to take advantage of the turnaround? It won't be like last year, or any other year you've experienced for that matter.
Introduction to CCIM Instituteís New Course: Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis - $149
NAR Commercial has partnered with CCIM to offer their new in-classroom course, Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis at a deeply discounted fee. Register
TODAY for this pre-conference session on November 10th in Anaheim, California. Itís an opportunity for new commercial agents to enhance their basic financial analysis
skills and designed for residential agents who want to expand their business in the commercial arena. This course offers 1 elective credit toward the CCIM designation and
RSPS certification. 7 hours CE credit pending in California. Elective credit for CIPS also pending. Link: http://www.realtor.org/educsess.nsf/PagesLUNew/11confresfinancialPRE
Watch for our upcoming OAR Commercial Real Estate Seminars!